loader image

Visa support


Visa support

The owner of real estate in Spain can get a multi-visa at the Spanish consulate. A visa will allow you to stay in Spain and other Schengen countries 180 days a year. That meant that the visa will be Spanish and will give the right to multiple entry and movement through the territory of all countries participating in the Schengen Agreement. An application for a Spanish visa for property owners in Spain is possible with a residential property purchased for cash or a mortgage. You can read more about buying real estate in Spain in a mortgage with our specialists.

Ask a Question

Пожалуйста, укажите Ваши данные и мы перезвоним в ближайшее время.

Please enter your contacts and we will call you back soon.